Role of the committee
The Brimbank Maribyrnong Interfaith Network Committee (the Committee) provides a direct communication channel for gaining valuable and meaningful input and feedback from faith communities into the operation of the broader interfaith network.
- Directly engage community members in participating, engaging, contributing to and joining the Brimbank and Maribyrnong Interfaith Network
- Provide a forum for sharing ideas and engaging in interfaith dialogue
- Complement and provide advice regarding broader stakeholder engagement in the Brimbank and Maribyrnong Interfaith Network.
- Provide a forum for discussing the promotion of interfaith dialogue within the Brimbank and Maribyrnong municipalities
- Provide information and advice on planning interfaith activities and events
BMIN Committee Terms of Reference - Updated July 2015